MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website doesnt work - need urgent help!

4 posters

Go down

Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Empty Website doesnt work - need urgent help!

Post  crblindis Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:19 pm

ok, so i have described my problem over and over again. So far, no one has been able to help me at all.

I have followed all steps in the instructional videos, yet my website url test comes back with "Page Not Found"

I need this problem fixed ASAP!

Over 2 days now and no one seems to know why i am having this problem! I am very annoyed about this! i just want my website up and running NOW, not next week, not next month - i want it fixed NOW as in TODAY!

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Empty Re: Website doesnt work - need urgent help!

Post  crblindis Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:11 am

Ok so help from admin in this forum is pretty much non-existant.
I have now lodged a complaint with paypal as no one has been able to help me. I beleive mysurfbiz must be a scam! How come, when i follow all instructions i get a "page not found" message on the step2.html test url.
I have gotten so frustrated with the lack of support here, I do not recommend mysurfbiz to anyone as the help and support team here is an absolute joke!
MySurfBiz has LOOKS like a great product, but it is not, you are simply purchasing a "page not found" website worth $0.00 SCAM SCAM SCAM!

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Empty Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Check this first?

Post  acmeinfo Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 am

Sorry to state the obvious, but I have just this minute gone through the whole process and also panicked until I checked the video again and realised the url is all of lynssurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/step2.html

Does that work for you?

I will probably use a shortener so I can track my stats.

Lyn
B)
acmeinfo
acmeinfo

http://acmeweblog.com

Back to top Go down

Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Empty Re: Website doesnt work - need urgent help!

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 am

Hey crblindis,

I apologize very much for delay in support, I've been very busy and unfortunately nobody else on the forum could help you. I always have the
chapter that teaches you how to restart if you messed something up. All you've got to do is follow instructions and everything works.

I will go ahead and refund you for the trouble, but I will also get your SurfBiz set up for you if you are still willing.

I need you to email me your webstarts Log-in information and
I will log in and find the problem for you. I'll build your SurfBiz for you.

Please email that information to rick@mysurfbiz.com

Don't worry I'll get you good to go and you'll be very happy with the results.

Talk to you soon through email.

Sincerely,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crblindis Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

ok thanks admin, i have sent you an email with details, Please check your email.

Thankyou

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Website doesnt work - need urgent help! Empty Page not found

Post  member342 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi There , i too had the exact same problem even though i followed the videos to the letter, everytime i tried to change the code i would get different results to the video, i was using copy and paste the code and titles as suggested, but some of the files didn't change, eventually i manually typed the codes and titles in and everything worked as it should especially the paypal code, i don't know why this is, as the codes and files look exactly the same as when copied and pasted, but it worked for me, maybe its a windows 7 thing. Just thought i might post this in case anyone else was having the same problem.

Keith

Sorry i should have said PaySpree and not Paypal Code

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey Keith,

I too have Windows 7. So far everybody that I have personally helped who told me they followed instructions correctly.. it turns out they did not. It has happened
every time I have helped somebody.

MySurfBiz is a great program and we are nearing our 500th member soon and we've been open for about a month. I hope we can get some more positive comments
coming in and some more independent people who are ready to follow instructions to get their SurfBiz built.

The membership is only 9.95 and I sometimes do not have time to hold hands and become people's personal coach, I would have charged more if I was going to do that.

This forum is starting to become a place of negativity and complaints and I want this to change. You can see another thread where a member says they followed the videos to a T and even told me that I did not show them how to complete a certain step, I then told him where and what video I told them that step. They must have missed it. Everybody needs to follow instructions on the videos just as I have showed them.

70% of our members get through the whole program and start making sales without ever asking me a question.

I have no problem helping but please everybody understand this is a fantastic program if you just commit and follow instructions the first time. It may take a little longer to take your time, but getting it right the first time is well worth it.

I love you all and look forward to building our futures together.

To YOUR Success,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey crblindis,

I logged into your account and you named your file something different than step2.html

Here's the link to your page:

http://crblindissurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/My_Surfbiz_step2.html

It was not working because you named your step2.html file My_Surfbiz_step2.html

That was the problem.

So there, your page loads correctly, but I see looking at it that you did not use the correct PaySpree
link. I will fix this for you and get it to you as soon as possible.

Remember what I always say......"follow instructions!"

Thanks!
Rick

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crblindis Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 am

Weird... I definately entered it as you said in the video, why the link came out with the _ (under slashes) in my surf biz i dont know.
Anyway, i emailed u my payspree link, pls check

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Post  member342 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Sorry Rick , i didn't mean the post to be a criticism, i just thought that if anyone else was having any difficulty with the codes then they might try other options before contacting you. as you say MysurfBiz is a great product and well worth the money, and so long as people follow the videos it does work. The only time i had to ask anything was concerning the Payspree code ( i:e how many files should change, now 1 only) and as far as i know everything else is working fine, i checked out page 1 and have received the follow up e-mail, plus according to Aweber i have 4 subscribers already, although no-one has bought yet (early days).

Again Rick no offense intended, Great product, thanks for taking the time and effort to put it out here.
Wishing you success.
Keith.

Last edited by member342 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  crblindis Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm

can admin please respond to my previous email i sent, still have not heard back from you Rick - please reply to my latest email i sent you so i know what is going on!! thankyou.

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Post  crblindis Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 am

Hi Rick,

I just realised i really need aweber to get the best results from this program so have decided to proceed with original refund request. I sent email about this, so sorry about wasting your time but mysurfbiz just isnt for me.

crblindis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down