MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION...

2 posters

Go down

QUESTION... Empty QUESTION...

Post  GeriG00 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:43 pm

[b]Can someone tell me if I have the sam eStep 2 page as everyone else here... I want to see what 6 traffic exchanges are listed on your Step 2 page. My 6 include: Easyhits4u,Trafficsplash,StartXchange,ILoveHits,Hitsafari,247TrafficPro. DO you have the same traffic exchanges listed on your step 2 page? If so, do you also have the email box below for people to place their email address in before they click the red button to go to step 3 because I don't have that email box as well as if you wtch the video real quick on your step 2 page you will see that DragonSurf and TrfficG is replacing 247TrafficPro so, what an i do to fix this? Do you have any suggestions on how I can match up my Step2 page with the video that is on there with the traffic exchanges? I don't wntt o advertise this program until someone can help me out here. Please help me get Step 2 here fixed. I would really appreciate it....
Sincerely,
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

QUESTION... Empty Re: QUESTION...

Post  freeop Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Geri,

Do you read the previous post on this forum? If you will look at some of the previous posts, that "Confirm Email Address" has been removed and is not needed.

As for the Traffic Exchanges, yes I had the same as you, EasyHits4You, TrafficSplash, StartExchange, ILoveHits, HitsSafari, and 247TrafficPro. I don't see where those others ones are in the video or on the page explaining how to enter the code informaion.

freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

QUESTION... Empty Ok thanks.

Post  GeriG00 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok thanks so much for your help. If you see the video on Step2Page look very carefully in the Traffic Exchange list there you will see Dragon Surf and Traffic G not 247Traffic Pro. I just wish our program would match the traffic exchanges that are in the video. You might want to get a hold of Rick and let them know of this problem.
Thanks again for the quick responce now I can go ahead an surf the exchanges agin.
Hope your having a great day.
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

QUESTION... Empty Re: QUESTION...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down