MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

247TrafficPro

+5
texprofits
member342
jmbizopps
Dee Mentewski
Trudy
9 posters

Go down

247TrafficPro Empty 247TrafficPro

Post  Trudy Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 am

Has anyone seen the message that is now being shown on the main members page?
I also received this same message in my junk folder just awhile ago.
Does anyone know if this is for real?

Trudy

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty Re: 247TrafficPro

Post  Dee Mentewski Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

Yea Trudy I got that message, I deleted my account. If they have access to the site's main
page. I'm not taking any chances......
Dee Mentewski
Dee Mentewski

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty About 247TrafficPro

Post  jmbizopps Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:36 am

Hi guys:
I also received email from the hacker and I was wondering if this happening is truth. After what I have seen so far, no doubt it is truth.
So, we have to delete our account. I already sent a message to Rick about the substitution of this good TE. Pitty, but has to be changed.
Thanks and regards,
Jesus Moreno
jmbizopps
jmbizopps
jmbizopps

http://quest4profit.net/

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty Its real, 247TrafficPro was hacked

Post  member342 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 am

I would suggest that ADMIN should removed the 247trafficpro site from the step 2 page and replace with another,I found 1 good site to replace!!
Check it out! $1 FOR 1000 Sites Viewed http://razorhits.com?refer=149

All the best! =p I love you I love you I love you Surfbiz !

member342

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty question

Post  texprofits Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 am

I just went to my 24/7 account and saw nothing. what was the message. I deleted my sites for now.
texprofits
texprofits

http://johnelley.com/

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty I'm out of 24/7 for now.

Post  texprofits Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 am

Just looked over the pages in the site and not looking like it should.

Deleted all sites banners etc and then deleted account for now.
texprofits
texprofits

http://johnelley.com/

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty 247TrafficPro

Post  Trudy Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 am

You can find an update on this matter by clicking on the link on the first page of the members area marked "In regards to recent events".

Trudy

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty I have been emailing Rick about 247 Traffic Pro....

Post  GeriG00 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

[b] I have been emailing Rick about 247 Traffic Pro andtold him it was HACKED. I told him also I deleted my account with them and no respoonce from Rick as of yet on this matter does anyone know what we should all do now? I can't use the traffic exchanges or any type of advertising until MySurfBiz is fixed with another type of traffic exchange or if 247 traffic pro ever gets fixed with it's security issue. Can someone please fill me in on what we should be doing here at this time? I much rather work rightnow and because of this HACKER Issue we are all down for the count... I hate this! I hope they get that Hacker and get him GOOD!!!
I am seriously confused and Mad here please tellme what I need to do right now to help this matter get resolved here and FAST!
Any input would help here Thanks...
Sincerely,
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty The 247TP issue.

Post  jmbizopps Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi Geri:
Very annoying this problem of 257TP being hacked. For the moment I think we have to cool down. If you go to the URL of the traffic exchange
you'll see that it looks normal now, if we compare with how it looked yesterday. If you have not visited the site, there you'll find a link
to read updates from admin. It seems things will get better for the program and no doubt will work normally again. Maybe is working already
ok. I do not know because I had to delete my account and will have to open a new one.
I also sent a support ticket to Rick and had no answer yet. Will this program be so automated that admin seems no to be aware of what's
happening?
For last, as I see things right now, I seems that 247TP will not have to be substituted.
Jmbizopps
jmbizopps
jmbizopps

http://quest4profit.net/

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty Update from 247

Post  KathyMac Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I have not deleted my account, there, as that seems to be your basic "closing the barn door after the horse has run off"...

Here is an excerpt from a recent official update from the 247 admin:

"We are receiving hundreds of tickets, emails, PMs and more. There seems to be a confusion as to if we sent the email or someone else. The email was in fact sent by the hacker, there is no reason to follow the instructions in the email, it is unfortunate but the hacker already posted all the information he threatened to post before he even sent the email. We have contacted the hosting providers he used and had the pages content removed.

Deleting your account does not make anything safer, I am specifically mentioning this as we’re now receiving a lot of tickets where members are realizing it was a mistake to delete the account and that it did not change anything security wise. What you should do is:"...

To read the entire update, including the advice as to actions to take, visit the post here: 247netmarketinggroup .com
(sorry I can't make that a convenient hyperlink - I am too new here to be allowed - lol)

It seems that the database content which was stolen was publicly posted, but has been removed from those places that it was know to have been posted - which does not mean that the perpetrator will not continue posting the information elsewhere, sell it, etc, unless they are apprehended and physically stopped from doing so... Based upon some of the content of the "hacker email" I received, I suspect that this was meant as a "personal attack" on the site's owner, since the sender eluded to 247's owner as "knowing who they were and why they were doing this"... Hopefully that is accurate, and the hacker will be prevented from continuing such behavior...

While I realize it is a huge nuisance, I would think it wise for 247 members to change their passwords on their important accounts, at least - but I don't feel that panicking or deleting your 247 account at this point is of any real value...

It's a shame that this happened to them, as these things damage the reputation of a site, and tend to make people "nervous" for quite some time...

KathyMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey everybody,

I am aware of the issue with 247 Traffic Pro and I'm sorry that this has happened. The website looks like its back to normal now, but we can't be certain if it is or will be back down again.

So.... I am going to give it until tomorrow and see how it looks. Either way I am MORE THAN LIKELY going to be replacing 247TP on MySurfBiz with another exchange.

Remain calm and don't worry about this negatively affecting your SurfBiz because it won't.

Talk again soon!

Keep up the hard work,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty This is not good...

Post  KathyMac Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Shocked I just now did a quick Google search, and "accidentally" found at least a dozen sites (using the first simple search parameters I tried - I was actually hoping to learn what company's script they had been running, so I could avoid it until the vulnerabilities were addressed) which claim to be offering the complete 247 Traffic Pro and 247 Auto Hits site scripts and databases, for free download...

Needless to say, I would never try to download from such sites, nor would I want scripts or data that was known to be "liberated" - but this really could hurt 247s reputation, if there are still multiple sites out there allowing these things to be freely downloaded...

KathyMac

Back to top Go down

247TrafficPro Empty Don't give up on 247TrafficPro

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 pm

247TrafficPro is highly ranked, and a good traffic exchange.

i don't know why the hackers targeted them, but the fact that the owner was able to get on top of the situation so quickly, and is saying that his programmers will fix the loophole and inform other traffic exchange owners who run on the same script, is a good indication that the site is in good hands.

Hacking can happen to anyone, even major corporations.

Be smart, don't use the same passwords for your important accounts - PayPal, AlertPay, email accounts - as you do for traffic exchanges and other stuff. If you did, fix it now, because 247TrafficPro is not the first traffic exchange to ever get hacked, and for sure it won't be the last one either.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum