MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program.

3 posters

Go down

Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program. Empty Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program.

Post  nhankey5 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 am

The main reason I will continue promoting mysurfbiz is definataley because of all the additional referrals that I will be bringing in from the six major traffic exchanges tied into the program.

Not only will I get extra traffic from my referrals surfing efforts, in addition traffic exchange owners often run upgrade offers every time members log into their accounts, and if any of these people decide to act on these offers there is only one person who will earn the commission and that is me.

I myself have taken action on a number of these offers in the past so I am speaking from experience here.

That is why in my humble opinion for a one-off $9.97 this program is an absolute no brainer.

Congratulations to Rick Thomas for creating what I truly believe will be a revolutionary program for the traffic exchange industry.

Nick Very Happy

Last edited by nhankey5 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program. Empty question

Post  mobilemanj Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know if I should set the credit exchange to automatic for website promotion?

mobilemanj

Back to top Go down

Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program. Empty Re: Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program.

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you Nick. I am very glad that you are enjoying the program. You are right about what you said and it's something I didn't really advertise on the MySurfBiz pages, but the truth is that you can create multiple income streams from your downline members on each exchange!

Keep up the hard work and I hope you continue to enjoy your SurfBiz's results.

And to answer your question mobilemanj:

Yes, I do believe it is a good idea to auto-assign all of your credits to your SurfBiz. This way your SurfBiz will be shown as soon as possible as many times as possible which means it will grow as fast as possible!

Thanks everybody!

Sincerely,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program. Empty Re: Why I believe in the long term benefits of this program.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down