MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION...

3 posters

Go down

QUESTION... Empty QUESTION...

Post  GeriG00 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:49 pm

[b]Can someone tell me how to clear out the step 1 page out of Text Crawler? My Friend who is a member here of MySurfBiz under me is trying to clear her old step 1 page out of her text crawler so, can you please let me know how she can do this so, we can get her problems resolved thanks...
GeriG00

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

QUESTION... Empty Re: QUESTION...

Post  nhankey5 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi

I have Read your question and will try to answer it if I can. I beleive from reading your question what you are referring to as the old step 1 file is the the text next to "Filename" when text crawler is open on your computer desktop.

You should see something very similar to this Next to where is says "Filename" C:\Users\nick\Desktop\step1.txt.

In which case if I am understanding you correctly all you need do is double-click this text with your mous to highlight it and then press the delete key on your keyboard. That will clear this text and then the next time you re-open text crawler you will no longer see C:\Users\nick\Desktop\step1.txt. Instead you should just see your cursor flashing in that area where the text used to be.

Hope this information has helped

Nick Smile
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Post  carolssurfbiz Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 am

GeriG00 wrote:[b]Can someone tell me how to clear out the step 1 page out of Text Crawler? My Friend who is a member here of MySurfBiz under me is trying to clear her old step 1 page out of her text crawler so, can you please let me know how she can do this so, we can get her problems resolved thanks...
GeriG00

Hi Gerri, just go back to the step where you extract the zipped files. That will extract them again and over-write the old ones which you had edited incorrectly.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down