MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payspree/ step 3

2 posters

Go down

Payspree/ step 3 Empty Payspree/ step 3

Post  Rlong84 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 pm

I've been getting messages from my suscribers that my third page isn't working.
I haven't had any sales since like around when everything was switched over to youtube,and i'm pretty sure everything was fixed correctly.

I don't know if this is worldwide or not as one of the suscribers that recently tried to signup said they are from thailand so i also have a question to is it limited to certain areas?

I don't know if its that the people don't understand or not but when i checked the link myself everything seemed fine but it could be something i'm not seeing. There was however a mispelling in my surfbiz that was directing my link to someone elses page yesterday and that was fixed.. Somehow it got changed to ssurbiz instead of surfbiz but all the while it was messed up i was still getting signups to step1 and 2 just no payments. So i'm at a loss here as to whats really going on?

Any help with this greatly appreciated thanks.

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

Payspree/ step 3 Empty Its fixed

Post  Rlong84 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Its working again:)

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

Payspree/ step 3 Empty Subscribers

Post  lynnr Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi lynnr here, Im just wondering I have 3 subscribers in my autoresponder but I dont see anything in my paypal account ...why is this does it mean they just subscribed but didnt buy or where do I find this information...thanks

lynnr

http://All4Webs.com/w/2/mortisha2011

Back to top Go down

Payspree/ step 3 Empty Payspree/ step 3

Post  Rlong84 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Lynnr that just means you have 3 new leads on your list it doesn't mean that they purchased the mysurfbiz kit though.
In payspree under Reports there will be sales,and analytics if you have any sales they'll be under sales. The other one just tells you how many views you had on it and total number of clicks.

I hope that helps.

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

Payspree/ step 3 Empty Re: Payspree/ step 3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down