MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Send Help

4 posters

Go down

Please Send Help Empty Please Send Help

Post  rlentz Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 am

Hello Rick,
I'm in the process of setting up my Surf Biz. I have a question about the Text Crawler.
I've download Step # 1 and # 2. When I enter Code and Traffic Exchange Affiliate Link, I receive a
message stating No Match. Sir, the message I'm receiving is not the messages in your Video Tutorial. Do, I disregard these messages, and continue to insert my Traffic Exchange Affiliate Links to complete this step? Thanks, for your time in this matter.
rlentz
rlentz

http://www.cybermoney101.com

Back to top Go down

Please Send Help Empty I need help also

Post  fpett88 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Except that ALL of my links worked EXCEPT Pay Spree. I get the same message..no occurances found HELP

fpett88

Back to top Go down

Please Send Help Empty Payspree

Post  zzzmaczzz Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Fpett88
You may have to do a restart (instructions in the members area/ news and help/ common questions)
I had the same problems but found that if you type the code into textcrawler as opposed to copy and paste you get the correct results. You must type exactly as the video shows( pause and type etc.) Its a bit of a pain having to restart but it will be wort it, all part of the learning process.

Good Luck

Keith
zzzmaczzz
zzzmaczzz

http://getpaidtotakesurveysinc.com

Back to top Go down

Please Send Help Empty Re: Please Send Help

Post  Jude Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

rlentz wrote:Hello Rick,
I'm in the process of setting up my Surf Biz. I have a question about the Text Crawler.
I've download Step # 1 and # 2. When I enter Code and Traffic Exchange Affiliate Link, I receive a
message stating No Match. Sir, the message I'm receiving is not the messages in your Video Tutorial. Do, I disregard these messages, and
continue to insert my Traffic Exchange Affiliate Links to complete this step? Thanks, for your time in this matter.

Hi rlentz,

As Keith posted, you must copy or type the code exactly as provided, with no extra spaces or letters in them.
It's easy make a typo or to add an extra space inadvertently, and then the codes don't match.

It might be easier for you to restart.

While in the member's area, copy this link into your browser and follow the steps there to restart everything.

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memacchowtorestart.html

Be sure to delete your unzipped Step 1 and Step 2 files first because it can confuse you to have multiple copies
in your files.

When you have finished, feel free to post your surf biz link here and we can check to make sure everything
is working properly for you.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Please Send Help Empty Re: Please Send Help

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum