MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP!

+2
Rina Baxter (New Admin)
GeriG00
6 posters

Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP!

Post  GeriG00 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

[b] Can someone please help? I am having troubles with Text Crawler here. thefirst time I installed Text Crawler everything was going good for awhile until I got up to the point where I was putting in paySpree info into text crawler I mean the referral link and my PaySpree code file name inthe correct boxes andwhen I clicked the Replace button my first time around I got a number 1 in the box instead of a number 2 and I only had one referral link listed below in the box instead of 2 listed there. so, I uninstalled Text Crawler andreinstalled it the second time to see if I could start over and match the video. Well, now when I installed thisText Crawler program and open it up I see I already have the Step 2 listed in the File Name box already so, I don't have to click the yellow file folder there at all since it's there. And when I put in the first traffic exchange which is Easy Hits for you as EasyHits4UCode in the Find section and then my referral link for EasyHits4U in the Replace section and when I click that Replace button below I get this message: 1 Files Searched, 0 occurrences changed in 0 files and then when I click the OK Button there then it says this: No Matches Found in Files. So, can someone help me fix my problem so, I can get mysurfbiz up and running correctly? Thanks so much for reading my topic here today and I certainly hope that you can help me fix this prolem I am having.
Sincerely,
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP!

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

This is my mistake, when I recorded the video, your PaySpree link at that time was replacing 2 instances. Since then, I have made some changes
to the Step 2 page, and now it should only replace 1 instance. So this means that you did everything correctly.

When you re-installed Text Crawler and tried again, it didn't work because you have already replaced those portions of the step 2 file.

So from what I am hearing, you should be good to go, all you've got to do is upload the step 2 page to webstarts and continue through the
program.

Let me know that this helps you,

Hope to hear from you soon,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty Problem setting up

Post  member342 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 am

Where do I get these codes like EasyHits4UCode,I do know were to get the referal links of the six TE,but when I press replace I get a error message like missing or invalid input file,can anyone help me with this please thanks Peter

member342

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty More Info

Post  member342 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 pm

I still waiting on someone to help me with text crawler setup as I press replace I get this message Missing or invalid input file
Thanks
Peter

member342

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP!

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey Peter,

I will be contacting you by email to help you with this issue you are having. In the mean time, be sure that you have followed
all of the instructions EXACTLY as they appear on the video.

Thanks!
Rick

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty TextCrawler

Post  Trudy Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 pm

I am having the same problem with entering my information into textcrawler.
I managaed to get 3 of 6 traffic exchange links entered then when I tried
to enter the next one I got that same message with the number 1 in the box.
I uninstalled textcrawler to try again and now I get no matches.
I would really like to finish the set up so I can start advertising my website.
This has turned out to be an all day set up for me.

Trudy

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty payspree code

Post  lisashawn28 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:34 pm

HI , I am having problems with the payspree code working. When I enter or type the http://shawnsurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/step2.html its not working. It only works with my end user name. How do I get this link to work. I have all my traffic site right and they work on the step 2 page.

lisashawn28

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi,

This site works for me:

http://shawnssurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/step2.html

If this is yours, it appears you are missing the letter "s" in the url. (after "shawn".. there should be two)

lisashawn28 wrote:HI , I am having problems with the payspree code working. When I enter or type the http://shawnsurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/step2.html its not working. It only works with my end user name. How do I get this link to work. I have all my traffic site right and they work on the step 2 page.

Last edited by Susan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify)

Susan

Back to top Go down

Having Issues with Text Crawler here... PLEASE HELP! Empty thank you

Post  lisashawn28 Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 pm

thank you , it is working now.

lisashawn28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down