MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUGE UPDATE!!! PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE!

2 posters

Go down

HUGE UPDATE!!! PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE! Empty HUGE UPDATE!!! PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE!

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Hey everybody there is going to be a huge update tomorrow that can increase your sales by up to 300%! Many members have been making MANY sales and having great success with our program. Members are calling it the best program they've joined in years. BUT, I have discovered a small mistake on the Step 2 page that could be causing some of your sales to not go through properly! Things are going great, but they could be going SO MUCH BETTER! So please hang in there with me. I am going to be up all night fixing this, tomorrow I will be releasing a new video showing you what to do, and we'll all see a HUGE increase in profits. To anybody who is new who possibly hasn't seen a lot of sales yet, stay put and get ready for some big money. I'll be talking to all of you guys tomorrow! Thanks for being loyal members, you all are the best!

Sincerely & To YOUR Success,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HUGE UPDATE!!! PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE! Empty Problem with 'replacing' in Text Crawler

Post  ronsmalley Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 pm

After replacing in Text Crawler my 6 links did not show up. Maybe I replaced with the wrong URL ? Us there something wrong with the procedure I am using - tried to follow the directions exactly. I am using Google Chrome as my browser. Do I need to just start all over again? all went well until I got to Textcrawler and was trying to insert the Step 1 and Step 2 links. Ron Smalley

ronsmalley

Back to top Go down