MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webstarts Page 3 Problem

4 posters

Go down

Webstarts Page 3 Problem Empty Webstarts Page 3 Problem

Post  cmtedessurfbiz Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Everything works except the webstarts page3 I have redone this several times. the payspree name and link I use is: http://payspree.com/3817/cmtedessurfbiz is that the right link. Please help!!
cmtedessurfbiz
cmtedessurfbiz

Back to top Go down

Webstarts Page 3 Problem Empty Re: Webstarts Page 3 Problem

Post  carolssurfbiz Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm

yes that looks right.

the reason you see "Powers Prosperity" instead of your own name on the PayPal page is because your first sale will go to Rick, then the next 3 go to you. That is how PaySpree handles the 75% instant commissions.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Webstarts Page 3 Problem Empty Page 3 loses my affiliate ID

Post  Wendy Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 pm

When people go to page 3 my affiliate name is no longer in the PaySpree link.
Has anyone else noticed this?
When someone clicks the buy button our affiliate name is no longer attached to the sale.

I made my first sale but did not receive any thing not 25% and no notification from either PaySpree or AlertPay and no INSTANT $$ earnings deposited to my AP account. Just how does this system work? PaySpree does show the sale as completed. But when do I get paid my 25% for the last 24 hours of time spent fixing what should not have been an issue for me or anyone else.

I have spent the last 24 hours trying to complete one sale. The buyer never got anything from the system. No email, No login, No account, No thank you page. I have had to do all of the leg work trying to get this thing straightened out and I'm not done yet. All for just 1 sale. If I sell anymore I will be shooting myself for jumping through so many hoopes blindfolded. derrr!

Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Wendy wrote:When people go to page 3 my affiliate name is no longer in the PaySpree link.
Has anyone else noticed this?
When someone clicks the buy button our affiliate name is no longer attached to the sale.

I made my first sale but did not receive any thing not 25% and no notification from either PaySpree or AlertPay and no INSTANT $$ earnings deposited to my AP account. Just how does this system work? PaySpree does show the sale as completed. But when do I get paid my 25% for the last 24 hours of time spent fixing what should not have been an issue for me or anyone else.

The first sale always goes to MySurfBiz. You will get paid for the next three sales after that. Then your fourth sale will again go to MySurfBiz, and you will get paid for the next three sales after that. That is how PaySpree handles it, and that is how you get paid 75% in commissions. The first, and fourth, etc. sale will always show the PaySpree/PayPal owner as Prosperity Power (or something like that) which is the payment name for MySurfBiz.

I have spent the last 24 hours trying to complete one sale. The buyer never got anything from the system. No email, No login, No account, No thank you page.

I'm not sure why that is. Just send your first buyer an email and ask him/her to visit the link below to get started, and not to worry about user name
and log in names, as it is not really necessary.

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccmemintro.html

You can also invite your referral to register in the forum with his/her unique username:

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com/

I have had to do all of the leg work trying to get this thing straightened out and I'm not done yet. All for just 1 sale.

The first one is usually the most challenging! Laughing

If I sell anymore I will be shooting myself for jumping through so many hoopes blindfolded. derrr!

Persistence rewards. bounce It gets easier! Idea

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Webstarts Page 3 Problem Empty PaySpree

Post  Wendy Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I finally figured out the payment system yesterday after getting support tickets at PS.
The diagram explanation leaves a lot to be desired. 1 picture does not say a 1000 words in this case. If they could just be forthright in a simple explanation it will save everyone a lot of unnessessary questioning and head scratching going huhh! affraid what does that mean. You gave a much better explanation here but it seems every nubee (me2) asks the same question.

Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down