MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to use another Auto Reponder?

4 posters

Go down

We need to use another Auto Reponder? Empty We need to use another Auto Reponder?

Post  GeriG00 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm

[b]Why do we have to use another Auto Responder? Why can't we use AWeber for MySurfBiz? Please someone let me know ASAP thanks.
Geri...
PS. I have been trying to get sign ups but, no such luck yet... I don;'t know why people just sign up on step 1 page but, then don't finish the other steps... I have no idea on this... If someone can tell me this too that would be great... Thanks.

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

We need to use another Auto Reponder? Empty Re: We need to use another Auto Reponder?

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 am

hi Geri, did you see this page?

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccautoresp.html

AWeber is actually the recommended autoresponder, no need to use any other if you are happy with AWeber.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

We need to use another Auto Reponder? Empty Re: We need to use another Auto Reponder?

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 am

also, did you see my reply to your earlier question?

Can Someone please help
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

Post  GeriG00 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:11 pm

[b] Yes I saw your responce thank you so much my friend... Hey I have one other question... I hope that my people who signed up in my Step 1 page is getting my Pre-written email messages that is all setup in the AWeber System Remember we had to have something changed in Step 2 so, we had to replace our old step 2 with the new one. I certainly hope that never effected my pre-written letters now. I have been surfing different exchanges everyday and I get 1-2 new sign ups to sign up in the step 1 part but, they don't continue do you know why this is happening? please let me know thanks...
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Post  freeop Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 pm

GeriG00 wrote:[b] Yes I saw your responce thank you so much my friend... Hey I have one other question... I hope that my people who signed up in my Step 1 page is getting my Pre-written email messages that is all setup in the AWeber System Remember we had to have something changed in Step 2 so, we had to replace our old step 2 with the new one. I certainly hope that never effected my pre-written letters now. I have been surfing different exchanges everyday and I get 1-2 new sign ups to sign up in the step 1 part but, they don't continue do you know why this is happening? please let me know thanks...
Geri

I get the same thing, Geri. I have like 10-12 Step1 sign ups, but only 3 of them have actually finished the process. I believe it is because they, the ones that don't get past step1, don't want to sign up on those TE's. I know when I first signed up for MySurfBiz, I had only one TE that I was using. Didn't think about joining more than one until I got all set up on MySurfBiz. So I guess it their reluctance that is causing them not to get past step1.

Just a guess...

freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

We need to use another Auto Reponder? Empty ok thanks... I will just keep at it then...

Post  GeriG00 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Ok thanks my friend for the quick responce. I will just keep at it with MySurfBiz. I knwo I can get paid I have done it before so, I know it works when i first signed up I got paid but, I have had questions now because of that change of the step 2 page i thought I might have had some issues. As long as I know that everything is ok I will continue to advertrise this great system. Thanks again for the quick responce.
Hope you have a great surfing day!
Sincerely,
Geri...

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Remember, those 10-12 signups to your list are still potential upgrades for the future, or they might buy something else which you promote to them later.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

We need to use another Auto Reponder? Empty Yeah that is true.

Post  GeriG00 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 pm

[b]Yeah that is true they may come back to my page or buy some hits in my traffic exchanges which will then pay me a commission check which will be nice. Thanks for the reminder...
Very Happy
Well, I think I am goign to bed for tonight I am getting tired.
Have a goodnight...
Thanks for your help.
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Post  warren Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 pm

If you are worried about your letters working, sign up yourself and see.
warren
warren

http://FirstPayME.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down