MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog!

3 posters

Go down

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog! Empty pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog!

Post  bbdrumming Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello, I've created a new blog to coincide with my step 1 video. The blog is a static squeeze blog and my web designer cannot upload my step 1 video to my blog he keeps getting
the step 1 video but it does not have my name nor my ID attached to the video.Even though I sent him my link which works fine at my end. My fear is that the video he gets, does not point to my surfbiz and so I do not get credit for my visitors and that is the whole point of this project. I'm also having a similar problem with uploading my six traffic exchanges to my blog. I can't seem to do it. Do I need special coding to upload these 2 items? (video with my affiliate link) and my (six traffic exchange codes). Where can I find the proper coding to complete these 2 tasks and how do I do it? Can Rick or someone please help! My site is otherwise ready to publish.

bbdrummi

bbdrumming

Back to top Go down

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog! Empty Re: pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog!

Post  warren Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 am

bbdrumming wrote:Hello, I've created a new blog to coincide with my step 1 video. The blog is a static squeeze blog and my web designer cannot upload my step 1 video to my blog he keeps getting
the step 1 video but it does not have my name nor my ID attached to the video.Even though I sent him my link which works fine at my end. My fear is that the video he gets, does not point to my surfbiz and so I do not get credit for my visitors and that is the whole point of this project. I'm also having a similar problem with uploading my six traffic exchanges to my blog. I can't seem to do it. Do I need special coding to upload these 2 items? (video with my affiliate link) and my (six traffic exchange codes). Where can I find the proper coding to complete these 2 tasks and how do I do it? Can Rick or someone please help! My site is otherwise ready to publish.

bbdrummi

I would say the obvious solution to your problems is to get a new web developer. I am no programming genius, but I set my own pages up on my own hosting quite simply. You don't have enough information in your post to help you, other than to assure you it can be done.
warren
warren

http://FirstPayME.com

Back to top Go down

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog! Empty Pointing my video

Post  bbdrumming Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks Warren,
I was able to complete these tasks' on my own by simply using my landing Url's instead of the html codes they were asking me for. I agree though, time for a new web developer.

bbdrumming

Back to top Go down

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog! Empty Re: pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog!

Post  carolssurfbiz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 am

the beauty of having a blog is that you can easily do your own work, so you can wave goodbye to your web developer Smile

carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog! Empty pointing my step 1 video and 6 traffic exchanges to my new blog!

Post  bbdrumming Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

You can say that again:)

bbdrumming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down