MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page

2 posters

Go down

2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page  Empty 2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page

Post  royssurfbiz Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 am

I got my stept 1 and 2 setup but when I test the downline builder in step 2 I love hits and 247 Traffic Pro don't show me as their referral when they join can someone explain why this is and how I can fix it.

royssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page  Empty Re: 2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page

Post  Jude Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Roy,

You will need to redo the steps anyway in line with Rick's update here:

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com/t165-huge-update-for-members-who-joined-before-12-16

This gives you the opportunity to make sure that you insert your affiliate code and referral links
correctly in the text crawler when re-doing step 2.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page  Empty Re: 2 Traffic Exchanges don't show me as the referral in the step 2 page

Post  royssurfbiz Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks for the help Jude

royssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down