MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It looks like everything is fixed...

Go down

It looks like everything is fixed...  Empty It looks like everything is fixed...

Post  GeriG00 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 pm

[b]Hey Folks, I just got an email from 247 Traffic Pro I will copy and paste my message that they sent me so, you guys can actually read what they have written to mebut, before I do I just want to let you all know I am making another account witht he same user ID so, it won't effect my Surfbiz at all I hope not anyways. It shouldn't since it's the same user ID. Please let me know if thisi s ok to do... Hey Rick, if you are reading this new post and you have decided to replace 247 Traffic Pro with another traffic exchange in MySurfBiz Please let me know what to do in my email so, I can update mysurfbiz correectly so, I can get paid... Thank you...
Now here is what 247 Traffic Pro Wrote:

Hi Geri,

Our coders have fixed the glitch that was abused, we found that just hours after it happened and it was fixed, however they are now doing a full security review that will take a few weeks to complete and will assure there are no further problems.

When it comes to account restores, it will take a few days, as there is still a lot for us to catch up on.

We we have two choices. We can either restore, or you create a new account and we can compensate depending on what you had in your old account.

Last option is faster as it does not require a coder assisting us.

Let me know, either way we will do our best to satisfy you.

Best regards,

Janid Inayat
Administrator

GeriG00

Back to top Go down