MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment

2 posters

Go down

How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment Empty How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment

Post  deddyginting Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi dear fellows,

I'm so excited about this programs, and would like to thanks rick for bringing up something that really work.
I have sales today, but my referrals couldn't find the link in accessing member's area because
forgot to click "return to merchant" after complete the paypal payment. Can some one or admin help me about this issue?

regards,
deddy sukanta ginting

deddyginting

Back to top Go down

How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment Empty Re: How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Hey deddy!

Great job on getting those sales. Just send his email to me and I will get him in.

Email it to me at rick@mysurfbiz.com

Thanks!
Rick

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment Empty Re: How To Get In To Member Area After Complete The Payment

Post  deddyginting Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 am

Thanks rick. But i have resend the payspree product download link to my customer email.
Do you think that will solve the problem? Am i doing right about it?

deddyginting

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 pm

I think that does work. But you should still send his email to me and I'll email him to make sure he got in. You can send me a private message here on the forum.

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down