MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok just checking in...

2 posters

Go down

Ok just checking in... Empty Ok just checking in...

Post  GeriG00 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 am

[b] Ok everyone Just checking in on what is happening here... Any news on 247 Traffic Pro yet or if Rick has found a new traffic exchange to replace it? I really want to work the Traffic Exchanges so, I can earn money again... I hope we all can be up very soon again... In he meantime what is everyone doing while we are all down for the count with the traffic exchanges? Are you all still surfing? I don;t think we cnbecause since one is defective so, is our whole surf biz system so,we can't advertise it right? Also I have one more quesition for you... I am still getting people so sign up on the fisrt part of the form which is my step 1 page but they stop there. I hope I amnot losing thosepeople becauseof this system being down. I could use the money here.
Rick if you read this message when do you think we will be up and running with our Surf Biz again? Do you have an actual date that we can get up and running again? Please let me know... Thanks...
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Ok just checking in... Empty Re: Ok just checking in...

Post  carolssurfbiz Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi Geri,

247TrafficPro is up and running as usual, there is no need to hold back at this point.

I don't know what Rick intends, but personally I see no reason to stop promoting 24y7TP. In fact, I got my best commission payment from them...

Carol
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Ok just checking in... Empty Yeah I got a payment from 247Traffic Pro too...

Post  GeriG00 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 pm

[b]Yeah before all this nonsence of the hacker screwing everyone up here with our MySurfBiz system I earned some good chunk change as well from 247TrafficPro so, I certainly hope Rick decides to keep them. Can we have people vote on who wants to keep 247TrafficPro. I certainly want to keep them now since they are working so hard there trying to fix their problems and they are keeping us all in formed with their situation. Also were you the one Carol who just tested my pages out to see if they work. If so, I got an email from it saying that you signed up on step1 so, I thanky ou for testing my page out if that was ou. nd sorry I thought you were a lead just direguard my last email I sent over to you if that was you...
Well, time for me to hit the hay I am going to do some serious surfing tomorrow.
Have a great night.
Geri
P.S. How long have you been with MySurfBiz and are you making some good money now with them. if so what is your trick on getting signups? please let me know because I want to earn real good money too.

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Ok just checking in... Empty Re: Ok just checking in...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum