MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try to keep your step 1 page out there

2 posters

Go down

Try to keep your step 1 page out there Empty Try to keep your step 1 page out there

Post  nhankey5 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 am

Hi Marketeer,

Once you have opted in from your own step 1 page you should log straight into your auto responder and check to see that you have been added to your own list. Don't rely on receiving an email in your inbox because if you don't have that set up in your auto-responder you won't receive an email when you get a new subscriber.

The entire system does work but you need to keep your step 1 page out there 24/7 if you can.

Also not all traffic exchanges have this feature but if you can it is best to have auto assign credits turned ON if they have it available. That way it keeps the visitors flowing to your step 1 page all the time you are surfing. Traffic Splash and 247trafficpro and Startxchange have it for sure. Not sure about any others.

Also people who see your site are also surfing to get credits for there own product, service etc so a lot of them will bookmark your page and return later to view the video when they have more time.

Most people fail in this business because they don't give things enough time before moving onto the next biz opp, I have been guilty of this myself but I have now learnt my lesson.

Just try to keep your step 1 page out there as much as possible.

Hope this information has helped in some way.

Nick Smile

nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Try to keep your step 1 page out there Empty Re: Try to keep your step 1 page out there

Post  carolssurfbiz Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 am

thanks for sharing a bit of encouragement Smile
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down