MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page

2 posters

Go down

cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page Empty cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page

Post  nhankey5 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi,

Could someone help me with getting my photo image file to appear on my step 1 page.

I have logged into webstarts and selected edit sites and then insert file. Then uploaded the image from my desktop and saved the changes.

After reloading my step 1 page nothing has changed.

What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to edit the html code directly?

I can do this but was trying to avoid it if possible.

Besides I would have thought that the program would have a wysiwyg editor to make these kind
of changes.

Any help appreciated.

Nick.
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page Empty Re: cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page

Post  carolssurfbiz Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi Nick,

yes you would need to edit the html.

another way to add your photo is to put it in the opt-in form, that can be easier, as the html for this page is pretty complicated and i would not find it easy to add a photo myself.

perhaps Rick might give us that option in the future, it would be great.

another way to add your photo (to any site) is to use the tracker at VitalViralPro, they allow you to brand yourself with your photo and other details, though it takes a bit of concentration to set it all up at first.

VitalViralPro

carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page Empty Re: cannot get my photo to appear on my step 1 page

Post  nhankey5 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi Carol,

Thankyou for your reply,

I have just found out that I need to upgrade my webstarts account in order to edit the html. I might give that a miss for the time being. I already have an account at vitalviralpro so I will look into that option of doing this.

Speak to you later on.

Nick Smile
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down