MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWeber Problem

2 posters

Go down

AWeber Problem Empty AWeber Problem

Post  member342 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi There, i just have a small problem in that for the first week of using mysurfbiz, AWeber was showing all the stats i:e 6 subscriptions, one of which was myself trying the auto responder, this was from the 5th to the 11th of october, now suddenly i get no stats as of the 11th even though i signed up myself i got no follow up e-mails.
I also have a strange message at the top of the webform page saying: caution, no customized verification message:customize your new subscriber verification message
prior to completing the action below: Is there any way i can delete all the AWeber files and start again or even create a new profile.
Am totally at a loss as to what happened as everything was working fine up to the 11th Oct.

Thanks

Keith...
P.S I know this message might come through as one of the members 342, so just to end any confusion i'm not the chap from Kentucky

member342

Back to top Go down

AWeber Problem Empty Re: AWeber Problem

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 am

what is your surfbiz name? perhaps we can check your page from here?

otherwise somebody will have to log in to an AWeber account and step you through the process of setting up that message (though it should be correct to begin with if you made no changes since you set up) - I don't actually have AWeber

you can also go to the AWeber knowledgebase - you will find a link at the bottom of the AWeber page. They have answers to everything there.

let us know how you go.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

AWeber Problem Empty Aweber problem

Post  member342 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:08 am

Hi Carol, thanks for answering, my surfbiz username is keithssurfbiz, hope this helps.

Keith

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

hi Keith, I signed up from your step1 page, and was sent to the step2 page correctly.

also got my first email from you.

so at least you know it is working.

if you signed up a second time with the same email, it would not have accepted the signup. perhaps you could try again with a different email.

you shouldn't have to have a new subscriber verification message, because your list is single opt in.
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

AWeber Problem Empty aweber problem

Post  member342 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 am

Thanks carol, your signup has shown up on Aweber, so i know its working also the date has changed to today for the stats, thanks lots.

Keith...

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down