MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Up mysurfbiz....

2 posters

Go down

Set Up mysurfbiz.... Empty Set Up mysurfbiz....

Post  lilobiz Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am

Hey guys;

My Name is Jack Elliott - The set up calls for my Name in Step1 - When I complete this section, & complete Step1,
useing my user name Jackssurfbiz.webstarts.com, I get at the top of page PRESENTED BY JACK PATRIQUIN INSTEAD OF
my Name Jack Elliott....Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, I have done this about 10 times, going by the INFO
given, and it comes up everytime PRESENTED BY JACK PATRIQUIN.....Help me guys, OK....Thanks

Jack Elliott

lilobiz

Back to top Go down

Set Up mysurfbiz.... Empty Re: Set Up mysurfbiz....

Post  freeop Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 pm

It could be that someone else already has the Jackssurfbiz.webstarts.com and that person could be Jack Patriquin

If you double click on the Step1 page on your desktop, what do you get? I bet it will say Jack Elliot.

What you might need to do is change the page in Webstarts to a new name and see if that helps. What you need to do is within the Webstarts account, look at the top of the page and you should see the "Jackssurfbiz.webstarts.com". Look to the right of that and you will see a little pencil looking icon (edit). Click on that and a new dialog box will come up to change the subdomain name. Put in like jackessurfbiz or some other than the jackssurfbiz and then try it again. Nothing should be lost within the upload itself, just the subdomain will be changed.

BTW I pulled up www.Jackssurfbiz.webstarts.com/uploads/step1.html and you are completely correct, it does say Jack Patriquin.

Last edited by freeop on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

Post  lilobiz Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks....

I changed webstarts user name, also....still no HELP.....still comes up Jack Patriquin...

Thank you for your reply......

Jack

lilobiz

Back to top Go down

Post  freeop Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Sorry I was editing the above message while you replied. What you need to do is within the Webstarts account, look at the top of the page and you should see the "Jackssurfbiz.webstarts.com". Look to the right of that and you will see a little pencil looking icon (edit). Click on that and a new dialog box will come up to change the subdomain name. Put in like jackessurfbiz or some other than the jackssurfbiz and then try it again. Nothing should be lost within the upload itself, just the subdomain will be changed.

Hopefully that will fix the subdomain error. Good luck...
freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down