MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some helpful hints that I found...

2 posters

Go down

Just some helpful hints that I found... Empty Just some helpful hints that I found...

Post  freeop Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

I see a lot of people having a little bit of trouble following the videos and getting their Step1 and Step2 pages working.

One thing I did to help myself out was start and stop the videos while doing the editing/uploading/etc. This helped me a lot as I was not able to complete my pages just by letting the videos play through and doing the actions required.

At the bottom of the videos there is a slider bar that indicates the position of the video. On the left hand side there is a triangle/= sign. You can stop and start the videos that way and you can use the slider bar to back up or go forward in them too.

I know trying to do some actions and trying to follow the video at the same time can be very frustrating.

Just my 2 Cents/Euro.
freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

Just some helpful hints that I found... Empty Good advice

Post  coachced Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I did the same thing regarding the starting and stopping. What I find beneficial for me in working with any new instructional video is watch the whole thing through first to get a feel for what I can expect. It's a big help when I finally go back to start the "doing what I've been instructed part."

Just my 2 cents/ US Very Happy
coachced
coachced

Back to top Go down