MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member unable to access members are for a full week now!

2 posters

Go down

New member unable to access members are for a full week now! Empty New member unable to access members are for a full week now!

Post  bbdrumming Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 am

I've got an very upset new member soon to be ex member. He paid for his success kit a week ago and still hasn't been able to access the members area. I've been getting hell from him the whole time. I was able to send him the correct link, he tried and was denied several times. What's going on here? Sounds like this biz is almost ready to end but maybe not? I've invested lot's of time and money here because I thought this biz was legit but now I'm not sure Evil or Very Mad I thought I finally found a truthful biz that I made some money with and now I have to start returning it all? This guy is pissed and I don't blame him. I emailed Rick earlier this week about this and he never replied to me or that guy. What do I do now? I don't operate my businesses like this, this stinks!

bbdrummi

bbdrumming

Back to top Go down

New member unable to access members are for a full week now! Empty Re: New member unable to access members are for a full week now!

Post  carolssurfbiz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 am

Hi Bbdrumming,

apparently PaySpree was not reliably sending people their members area links.

Please send your referral to this link http://mysurfbiz.com/memaccmemintro.html
to get him started.

Once we have the new members area all set up, the step1 and step2 pages will be a lot easier to create, but for now we need to do it the old way.

Carol
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

New member unable to access members are for a full week now! Empty New member unable to access members are for a full week now!

Post  bbdrumming Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am

I had to refund the money back to this guy Crying or Very sad but thanks for you response Carol!

Bbdrumming

bbdrumming

Back to top Go down

New member unable to access members are for a full week now! Empty Re: New member unable to access members are for a full week now!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down