MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page?

2 posters

Go down

Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page? Empty Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page?

Post  nhankey5 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 am

Since I re-installed my step one page using Rick Thomas's latest instructions the sign up form on the step I page now shows on the left hand side of the page, whereas before it was in the center.

I would like to get it displaying in the center again if at all possible.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem at this time and if so is there anything that can be done to fix this. My auto responder is aweber.

This doesn't look ok to me and I feel that I am wasting a lot of credits by having an unprofessional looking capture page.

Any help or advice on this would be appreciated.

Nick

Last edited by nhankey5 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word missing from topic heading)
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page? Empty Re: Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page?

Post  Myrgeddin Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:28 pm

If you have any kind of HTML editor, you can open the step1 page directly and drag the table that the mailing list code goes to the center it will fix it. Very Happy

But yeah I had that happen too and had to manually edit it myself. Neutral

-Myr
Myrgeddin
Myrgeddin

http://www.otherkintraffic.com

Back to top Go down

Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page? Empty Thankyou

Post  nhankey5 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Hello Myrgeddin,

Thankyou for your reply.

I do have an html editor so I will try to edit it myself as you have described and then upload the amended file back onto webstarts.

Nick.
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page? Empty Re: Centering the sign up form on the step 1 page?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down