MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have an idear about the program

2 posters

Go down

Have an idear about the program Empty Have an idear about the program

Post  nelsonj Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:03 pm

I set up the whole program, paid for aweber joined all of the traffic exchanges everything. Had only one problem with a question about paid to promote programs but figured that out. Took me 3 evenings to set it up completely. Then I started surfing! After 10 minutes I was done fried cooked!
There is no way I'm going to sit here for 2 to 4 hours a day clicking to get one time payments of about $7.50 or so. I understand that as my downline grows I will get more credtis and more sales but I cannot do this for the little amounts of one time payments to start out with.
The only way I would be willing to do this is if those payments were recurring monthly commissions. Also if the aweber autoresponder was set up as a monthly commissions product on sales. Then I would be willing to do this and as my downlines starting growing this would really be a great money maker. Then you could upgrade into the traffic exchanges and make money on those also. I really think this would be so much better to make money with if it was set up that way. For only about $30 a month (10 for surfbiz and 19 for aweber) (actually only $10 a month more as you are allready paying $19 a month for aweber) with monthly sales this would be mind blowing income for life from such a small monthly charge and great system. But without that there is no way that I'm going to be able to do this as it gets tedious very fast and I have a job and chores to do ;-) . Only if the money was enough to warrant doing this would I be willing to keep surfing. In fact I think this would become my main program just because of the simplicity of it with the simple advertisng on traffic exchanges and one time set up. Yes I could click all night for that kind of money and would definitely be willing to pay $30 a month with no hesitation at all. In fact it would have made me sign up even faster!
Maybe rick you can think about this option. Maybe put it up for a vote or do some beta testing to see if the results would be greater. I think with just one level of monthly pay that it would be ok with paypals terms as they don't allow mlm's but then again you have alertpay that does. There could be other ways to increase the monetization like on the 1st month payment for it to be a one or two up then start the commissions on the $10 on the 2nd month plus of course aweber also if they have an affiliate program. I know getresponse does but did not look to se if aweber does.
Would anybody else think this would be a good idear. Let Rick know! So what do you think Rick?
nelson

nelsonj

Back to top Go down

Have an idear about the program Empty Re: Have an idear about the program

Post  Jude Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Nelson,

nelsonj wrote: I set up the whole program, paid for aweber joined all of the traffic exchanges everything. Had only one problem with a question about paid to promote programs but figured that out. Took me 3 evenings to set it up completely.

Congratulations, you got there! Persistence always rewards. Laughing

Then I started surfing! After 10 minutes I was done fried cooked! There is no way I'm going to sit here for 2 to 4 hours a day clicking to get one time payments of about $7.50 or so. I understand that as my downline grows I will get more credtis and more sales but I cannot do this for the little amounts of one time payments to start out with.
The only way I would be willing to do this is if those payments were recurring monthly commissions. Also if the aweber autoresponder was set up as a monthly commissions product on sales. Then I would be willing to do this and as my downlines starting growing this would really be a great money maker. Then you could upgrade into the traffic exchanges and make money on those also. I really think this would be so much better to make money with if it was set up that way. For only about $30 a month (10 for surfbiz and 19 for aweber) (actually only $10 a month more as you are allready paying $19 a month for aweber) with monthly sales this would be mind blowing income for life from such a small monthly charge and great system. But without that there is no way that I'm going to be able to do this as it gets tedious very fast and I have a job and chores to do ;-) . Only if the money was enough to warrant doing this would I be willing to keep surfing. In fact I think this would become my main program just because of the simplicity of it with the simple advertisng on traffic exchanges and one time set up. Yes I could click all night for that kind of money and would definitely be willing to pay $30 a month with no hesitation at all. In fact it would have made me sign up even faster!

Maybe rick you can think about this option.

The real power of MSB is in its effectiveness in building traffic exchange downlines, lead generation and list building. Cash from each sale is just good way to
cover costs and fund online advertising expenses.

You can integrate Aweber promotions by including your referral links in your own thank you pages and AR messages. If you are a member of any traffic exchanges downline builders, such as Traffic Hoopla, you can include your referral link in your AR messages as another way to grow your TE downlines
and traffic credits.

Maybe put it up for a vote or do some beta testing to see if the results would be greater. I think with just one level of monthly pay that it would be ok with paypals terms as they don't allow mlm's but then again you have alertpay that does. There could be other ways to increase the monetization like on the 1st month payment for it to be a one or two up then start the commissions on the $10 on the 2nd month plus of course aweber also if they have an affiliate program. I know getresponse does but did not look to se if aweber does. Would anybody else think this would be a good idear. Let Rick know! So what do you think Rick? nelson

Personally I like the simplicity and flexibility of MSB. I am a member in other traffic generation programs, which are good but require participation in certain programs that I would not otherwise choose. At MSB, we can choose our own autoresponder and promote whatever program we wish.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down