MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales?

5 posters

Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales?

Post  ladiromance Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

Hi, this question is for any member who's making money. I am getting tons of referrals and my list is growing daily but I'm not making any money. Not one(1) sale. Why would people continue to sign up and not follow through? If they were not interested I can't see them going through the trouble of completing step 2, only to not go any further. I understand that online people are cautious but $10 bucks won't break anybody. I have checked and rechecked my links, and I think everything is in working order. Is anybody else having this issue? Rolling Eyes
ladiromance
ladiromance

http://annamos.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Yeah You will get LOTS of them but, don't worry

Post  GeriG00 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 am

[b] Hi There, To answer your question about people signing up for your Step 1 an not following through all the way to the end. Yes you will get alot of those EVERYONE Does. But, this system really does work very well... I have earned money with MySurfBiz so, I know this business works.... Just keep surfing the Traffic Exchanges everyday or when you can and you will eventually gett hem The ones who fill out the step1 page but, not the rest they are called TIRE KICKERS Just keep surfing the TE's and you will do fine...
Wish you much success and Welcome ABOARD to MySurfBiz!!!!
Sincerely,
GeriG00

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Thanks

Post  ladiromance Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 am

Thank you, GeriGoo, for the warm welcome Very Happy I know about tire kickers, but I'm curious about those that are completing Step 2 and then not buying. I'll keep clicking and try to be more patient. I appreciate your fast response.
ladiromance
ladiromance

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Re: Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales?

Post  nhankey5 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi,

I have only been with the program about I month but I now have 41 referrals and 5 sales. The key is consistency, you need to have your site out in front of people every single day if you are able to.

Also don't forget that your auto-responder messages help to convert these prospects into sales.

Finally don't under-estimate the importance of those people who have completed step 2 i.e your traffic exchange referrals because these people can also mean possible sales for you.

If you read my post in here entitled "why I beleive in the long term benifits of this program" it explains this in more detail.

Must get back to doing some surfing now.

Nick Smile
nhankey5
nhankey5

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Thanks Guys!

Post  ladiromance Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Thank you, nhankey5 Smile I'm not giving up, because I believe that mysurfbiz is truly a legitimate business and I just need to learn perseverance.
ladiromance
ladiromance

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty possibly give a can't pass up incentive for paying

Post  nelsonj Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Maybe rick can find something that would make people pay just to get the added bonus. Something that is valuble and worth it and a must have product etc. that they could get as a free bonus just for paying to become a member. Maybe something like that would increase signups. Or maybe we could give something ourselves within the autoresponder followup messages.
nelson

nelsonj

Back to top Go down

Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales? Empty Re: Is it common to get lots of referrals but no sales?

Post  Jude Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi Nelson,

nelsonj wrote: ....Or maybe we could give something ourselves within the autoresponder followup messages. nelson

It is your surf biz. Of course you can do this - good idea!

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down