MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggling with page2

3 posters

Go down

Struggling with page2 Empty Struggling with page2

Post  daddies10 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 am

Having downloaded and installed text ciawler and downloaded pages one and two and started to find and replace my links has no link for the page I joined from such as volcano hits blue-surf please advise many thanks Joe

daddies10

Back to top Go down

Struggling with page2 Empty Re: Struggling with page2

Post  freeop Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 pm

daddies10 wrote:Having downloaded and installed text ciawler and downloaded pages one and two and started to find and replace my links has no link for the page I joined from such as volcano hits blue-surf please advise many thanks Joe

Hello Joe and welcome to the MySurfBiz program,

First off the way the Step2 page is set up is for the six Traffic Exchanges (TE) that are already set up to give you downline contacts, EasyHits4U, StartXchange, HitsSafari, ILoveHits, 247TrafficPro, and Traffic-Spash. If you followed the Step2 page when you originally signed up, you should have accounts on all 6 of those, PLUS the ones that you signed up from, either Volcano and Blue-Surf.

The reason you saw the original page on Volcano or Blue-Surf was because someone, the person you signed up from, was advertising on that TE. Once you get your Step2 page set up you will have those 6 TE's and any that you also have to advertise your MySurfBiz on. Personally I have 12 TE's that I advertise on so if anyone signs up on my TE's they might be on Blue-Surf or one of the Original 6.

What you need to do is go through the complete videos and follow each step until you complete ALL the videos. Then everything should come together and will make sense.

Hope this make sense and helped a little.

Michael

freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

Struggling with page2 Empty Struggling with page2

Post  daddies10 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:37 pm

thanks for your advice i will go back through everything once again thaks joe

daddies10

Back to top Go down

Struggling with page2 Empty Set up your own choice of traffic exchanges this way

Post  carolssurfbiz Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 pm

actually, if you saw Volcano Hits and a few other non-standard ones on the step2 page which you joined from, you were seeing the step2 page which has been created at RinaRecommends.com

Rina has set it up so that her upgraded members can put their choice of 6 exchanges on that page. There is a special setup page for that in her site.

RinaRecommends.com
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Struggling with page2 Empty Re: Struggling with page2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum