MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be possible ?!!

4 posters

Go down

Could it be possible ?!! Empty Could it be possible ?!!

Post  member342 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello there everyone,
I appreciate all the hard work and support that the creators have put into this program.
My only concern that led me to write this topic is that, could it be possible not to get even one "ONLY ONE" subscribe, even though i got around 500 hits on my surfbiz from all of the traffic exchanges !!
I built today morning my surfbiz, but unfortunately I just checked it now, after almost 12 hours from launching it, and i still do not have a single subscription !!
Honestly, i felt a little disappointed, and i just wanted to share this to know could it be possible for this to happen ?!
I thought that i did something wrong or that my sign up page has an error or something, but i tried to access it myself from another computer with a different email and everything worked fine !! whenever i subscribed to my own website, it appeared to me and everything was going okay. So then whats the problem ?!
I didn't get a single member to register or even a subscription only and I had more than 500 hits to my website !!
I just hope its something normal and that I will see at least some minimum results soon to have some motivation to continue this program....
Thank you all

Esam
Wink

member342

Back to top Go down

Could it be possible ?!! Empty Re: Could it be possible ?!!

Post  freeop Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi Esam,

Don't get discouraged. I thought the same thing when I first started. But I have been doing this for 5 days now and been on 12 different TE's with 200-300 clicks a day. I am sure I am over 1000 page views on my step1 page. And am glad to say that I have sold 2 programs so far. (The first one I didn't even know until I got my second sale) Embarassed

It takes some time and dedication. Read the post that Carol mentioned about TETools. I am about to follow her instructions. That should help. But again don't give up. We will all make it here real soon.

Michael
freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

Could it be possible ?!! Empty Hang in there Esam

Post  coachced Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:46 am

Hang in there Esam. It takes time to get people to respond. Just keep promoting in the TE's and you'll eventually get inquiries and signups. Just the mere fact that the same people see your MySurfBiz site over and over again will pique their curiosity. You are closer to your first sale than you think. Be encouraged and don't stop. Just imagine, all of this for only $9.95. Just like you couldn't pass it up, neither can others.

Hang in there my friend,

Ced
coachced
coachced

Back to top Go down

Post  member342 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:29 am

Hey there Michael & Ced,

Thank you both for your encouragement and support.
You guys really bumped my spirit up!!
Hopefully soon I will be able to sell my first program and share my happiness with everyone in here ;D
Thanks so much, I really hope this will work!!

Esam
Wink

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  carolssurfbiz Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 am

yes good luck Esam!
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum