MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automation needed

2 posters

Go down

Automation needed Empty Automation needed

Post  davidlemon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm

I love the web pages provided but I think what this program needs is an automated setup process. The Aweber part would still need to be manual but the web pages could be automated. I have a lot of experience on the internet and it was very frustrating for me. I can't imagine an absolute beginner getting through it and actually having it all work the first time.

If it was done automatically for them I think we would see more people sticking with it.

Last edited by davidlemon on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
davidlemon
davidlemon

Back to top Go down

Automation needed Empty Re: Automation needed

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi David,

Yes automation would make this a lot simpler. I plan to have a big upgrade soon that does this, or have a mysurfbiz 2.0 come out in the future that will have this as well.

In the mean time, it's only 9.95, takes a bout an hour to set up, builds your list, grows your downlines, and earns you instant payments.

Having your own website is a good feeling as well.

I also want to let those of you who are making sales know, that if you post something like this in the forum it is going to be demotivating to your members
you have recruited when you say "set up is a pain."

Most people join a program online to make money and don't even get 50% through it. They then ask why they are not making money.

Anyway, I do agree automation would be simpler so keep a look out for it in the future.

Sincerely,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Automation needed Empty Automation needed

Post  davidlemon Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 am

Hi Rick. Please don't misunderstand, I love this program. And I'm glad to hear some automation is on the way, that will only make it better!
davidlemon
davidlemon

Back to top Go down

Automation needed Empty Re: Automation needed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down