MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does the owner get?

3 posters

Go down

What does the owner get? Empty What does the owner get?

Post  freeop Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am

Just a quick question for Rick. Once we purchase the program/package, the PayPal goes to the one that is pushing the Traffic Exchange Website (MySurfBiz).

What does Rick get in return? How are you making money? I mean you have all the servers and videos running for new users and I know costs. So how are you making any profit from this program?

Just curious as I don't see any cash back to Rick in the clicking of the Step1 or Step2 pages.
freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

What does the owner get? Empty Re: What does the owner get?

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey freeop!

That is a great question, and I appreciate your concern for me. Smile Aside from the satisfaction of people
succeeding using my program, I also get 1 out of every 4 sales.

You see... you earn a 75% commission and PaySpree splits this up by the sale. MySurfBiz gets the first sale,
then you will get the next 3, then MySurfBiz gets one, then you get the next 3, and so on and so on...

I'm also building my downlines and lists just like all of you. So yes to be honest, one member who makes
many many sales may make much more than me, but I do get 1 out of every 4 sales for everybody, which
I think is a very fair exchange for what the members get.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Keep up the hard work everybody,
Sincerely,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freeop Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 pm

That makes sense. I was just wondering as I know that running servers and such is not cheap. And all the videos that are used in the Step1 and 2 using a lot of bandwidth while streaming, and that too isn't cheap. But I had never seen the payoff until now. Maybe I missed it when going through the main page videos and tutorials.

Thanks for the reply and good luck to everyone with MySurfBiz.

Michael Acklin

freeop
freeop

Back to top Go down

What does the owner get? Empty Good Question

Post  afamilyman Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:07 am

I believe this also explains why when I checked my payspree account after receiving my first sale, there had actually been two sales, and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting showing credit for the first one in my Paypal account. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Barrett Jacques
afamilyman
afamilyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum