MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unsucsesful surfing

3 posters

Go down

unsucsesful surfing Empty unsucsesful surfing

Post  marketeerssurfbiz Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 am

hello everyone,marketeer here,
i have been surfing with a vengence for the last month,but till this minute i have not made a single sale.
other members seem to be having a hell of a lot more success than me.
i have not seen my site advertised on any exchange that i have surfed, yet i have seen a lot of other members ads
with monotanous regularity on every exchange that i use.i am currently surfing 12 of the top exchanges with a minimum of 350 each,
i don't know what i am doing wrong but nothing i have tried has worked.am i the only one who is not seeing any of my ads or are there other members in the same boat.i am getting rather frustrated with this as i don't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel,
any help that anybody can give me would greatly appreciated,as i think i am coming to the end of my tether as my partner cannot see any results as yet.help!help!help!please can any one tell me what i am still doing wrong.
warmest regards,
Bradley (marketeer)

marketeerssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

unsucsesful surfing Empty Re: unsucsesful surfing

Post  Jude Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 am

marketeerssurfbiz wrote:hello everyone,marketeer here,
i have been surfing with a vengence for the last month,but till this minute i have not made a single sale.

G'day Bradley,

Sorry to hear that.

other members seem to be having a hell of a lot more success than me.

It always seems that way...lol. Some have been promoting longer than you, and they are using other methods
in addition to traffic exchanges - such as promoting in safe lists, blogging, and using other splash and lead capture
pages.

i have not seen my site advertised on any exchange that i have surfed, yet i have seen a lot of other members ads
with monotanous regularity on every exchange that i use.

Well, you will never see your own site. That would be a waste of credits. Traffic Exchanges will never show you your own
pages to you while you are surfing. They will only let you see other members' pages.

If you are assigning your traffic credits and they are being used up, then your pages are being shown. In StartXchange, for
example, you can check your statistics to see who has been visiting your pages.

I generally don't like the 'auto assign' feature because sometimes they are all used up too quickly. I like to vary my sites
showing throughout the day. So rather than assigning credit once, I assign them throughout the day. Varying the times
gives you different audiences viewing your pages.

i am currently surfing 12 of the top exchanges with a minimum of 350 each,i don't know what i am doing wrong but
nothing i have tried has worked.

What else have you tried?

am i the only one who is not seeing any of my ads or are there other members in the same boat.

Again, as I said, no one sees their own ads. If you use tracking links, or use a tool like TEtoolbox, you can glean
more information about your traffic.

i am getting rather frustrated with this as i don't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel,
any help that anybody can give me would greatly appreciated,as i think i am coming to the end of my tether as
my partner cannot see any results as yet.help!help!help!please can any one tell me what i am still doing wrong.

I have checked your surf biz page and you will see me in your autoresponder as "judetesting" and I have received
your first message. I've visited Canberra a few times! Laughing

You may or may not be a member in Traffic-Splash but I notice that your referral code is not entered, it still shows as
"Traffic-Splash Code". I did see "marketeer" for two of TEs but I suggest you double check your links.

Okay, so you have no paid signups. The more important question perhaps is whether you have anyone
listed in your autoresponder? Please check that and let us know.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

unsucsesful surfing Empty no sales

Post  lynnr Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Jude, I am in the same boat as Marketeer, no sign ups and no sales, Im about as frustrated as a cat in heat lol ....yes I have alot of places to advertise too, also have codes in all traffic exchanges that I am in...n yes I have seen one of my ads that have been shown in another site...its not surfbiz but I knew it was mine because it had my login information on it. Anyway so I have been sending my surfbiz link out everywhere. Still nothing!!! Help! Rick! what are we doing wrong? lol

lynnr santa

lynnr

http://All4Webs.com/w/2/mortisha2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 am

lynnr wrote:... Still nothing!!! Help! Rick! what are we doing wrong? lol

lynnr santa

Clearly I'm not Rick. Razz

The Step 1 page is powerful, but sometimes after people have seen it over and over again, at
some point they can become immune to it.

In the long term when marketing online, it is always best to brand yourself and have your own
splash and lead capture pages.

Perhaps this thread will help point you in that direction:

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com/t27-how-to-make-your-own-splash-page-for-mysurfbiz

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down