MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need Help...

2 posters

Go down

I need Help... Empty I need Help...

Post  GeriG00 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 am

[b]Ok I need someone's help.
OK to make a VERY Long story short here I had terrible issues with my computer today... Luck for me I have 2 computers one which has no power at all to it and that was the one that had all MYSURFBIZ info on it including Text Crawler and my step 1 and step 2 on that computer the one that works now is completely wiped out from GEEK SQUAD when I had to get this one fixed...
so, can someone telll me do I need to setup Text crawler and on this computer and do I need to set this all up on MySurfBiz? Please let me know? Can you guys give me also my step 1 and step 2 urls here my user ID is GeriG00
I want to add that on my notebook on my computer. I hope nothing is mess up here since I have to use this computer... Please Rick or someone please help me.
Thank you. I really do appreciate it a lot for the HUGE Help.
Sincerely,
GeriG00

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

I need Help... Empty Re: I need Help...

Post  Jude Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Geri,

If your mysurfbiz was already set up when your computer broke down, then your links for upload step1 and step2 should still
continue to work, your webstarts link should still be in tact, and it would have nothing to do with your computer breaking down
or changing computers.

So unless you wanted to set it up again for some reason, I'm not sure I understand your difficulty.

Post your surfbiz link here and I'll be glad to check it for you.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum