MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

3 posters

Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

Post  marketeerssurfbiz Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:27 am

I have been a member of mysurfbiz for a week now!,i have been surfing and promoting like crazy, but i still have not made a single!!!can someone please!!!!!! tell me what i am doing wrong. pale javascript:emoticonp('pale')
Regards,
marketeer. pale

marketeerssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty Newbie needs help

Post  zzzmaczzz Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Marketeer
Have you first of all gone to your own surbiz page and signed up to see if you receive your follow up e-mail, if you do then your surfbiz should be working, i went for two weeks without a subscription and then all of a sudden got three in one day, i now have 16 after three weeks, two have bought the Mysurfbiz kit, i currently multi-surf 11 sites at once but only up to 300 clicks each i:e around 3300 clicks and this has had a dramatic effect on my results, patience is the key in the early days, i also thought i would never get a sale but i soon did. I would just fill in your own step 2 page etc and wait for the follow up and take it from there.

Hope this helps

Keith
P.S

I found your step 1 page online and filled in the e-mail etc, i'll let you know if i receive the follow ups.

Received your first follow up so it seems to be working fine, happy surfing.
zzzmaczzz
zzzmaczzz

http://getpaidtotakesurveysinc.com

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty newbie help

Post  marketeerssurfbiz Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 am

thankyou so much kieth, i wasn't sure if i was getting any exposure, but now i see that i am, i feel all is not in vain.
i am currently surfing 11 exchanges,is that enough or should i go for more?
again thank's,
regards,

BRAD.

marketeerssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty Newbie needs help

Post  zzzmaczzz Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:00 am

Hi Brad, Just received your second follow up e-mail so it's definitely working, i stuck with 11 exchanges as usually the timers have counted down by the time i get back to the first one, it's all down to personal preference though, i find 11 works well for me, One thing i used to notice was that if i used firefox to multi-surf, after a while things seem to slow down or even freeze so i changed to google chrome which works fine, it may be just my setup but if anyone else has the same problem then chrome works well.

Cheers

Keith...
zzzmaczzz
zzzmaczzz

http://getpaidtotakesurveysinc.com

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty Re: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

Post  carolssurfbiz Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:56 am

hi Brad, it's best to surf the number of exchanges you can manage.

the theory is to keep your ads in rotation 24/7 at the exchanges you use, so surfing 50 or 100 pages at 20 exchanges is not as good as surfing 100 or 200 at 10 exchanges, if you know what i mean?

if you have enough credits to keep your ads in rotation 24/7, then move on to surfing more exchanges
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty newbie help

Post  marketeerssurfbiz Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 am

Thanks Carol, your interest in my situation is greatly appreciated,regards,
Bradley.

marketeerssurfbiz

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Empty Re: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

Post  Sponsored content