MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon?

4 posters

Go down

A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon? Empty A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon?

Post  Richardski Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi, firstly let me say, I think the program, the way it has been set up and the video tutorials are excellent (or for my USA colleagues - Awesome).

Despite this, i am finding that using the traffic exchanges, I am receiving quite a few hundred hits, but as yet no-one has completed the sign-in form (except me on two tests).

Am I expecting too much too soon?

(I am promoting the site on 8 traffic exchanges at the moment and wonder whether I should look at alternative promotional methods instead?).

Richard
Richardski
Richardski

Back to top Go down

A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon? Empty Re: A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon?

Post  moneymaker247 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Richardski wrote:Hi, firstly let me say, I think the program, the way it has been set up and the video tutorials are excellent (or for my USA colleagues - Awesome).

Despite this, i am finding that using the traffic exchanges, I am receiving quite a few hundred hits, but as yet no-one has completed the sign-in form (except me on two tests).

Am I expecting too much too soon?

(I am promoting the site on 8 traffic exchanges at the moment and wonder whether I should look at alternative promotional methods instead?).

Richard

Hi Richard.

I am also advertising on TE's, I think that the problem is that the actual page is to big for most te's which means that surfers see the video screen, but they dont see the sign up details at the bottom unless they scroll down the page.

Tony
moneymaker247
moneymaker247

http://www.sheltietraffic.com

Back to top Go down

A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon? Empty Re: A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon?

Post  carolssurfbiz Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 am

I'm getting a better response with this than with anything else at the moment Smile
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

A little disappointed at the click thru rate so far - am I expecting Too Much Too Soon? Empty This system is great!

Post  member342 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

This is an unbelievable program. I have never got anything from TE's before until now. In just 3 days I have like 15 leads and 2 sales. You should try using more TE's if you are not getting any results. Here are some of my favorite TE's.
Blue Surf Works great. More hits than you can get credits.
Boot Scootin Traffic
Max Traffic Pro This one works great.
Royal Surf
Traffic Witch This is a fast exchange
Hit Corps This one is a lot of fun also
Then I have also noticed that safelist seem to work rather well also. I can't wait to blast out more emails.
Here are a few that I love to use. I can't give all my secrets away.
List Building Maximizer and here is a code for 15000 free credits: LBM15000FREE
Downline Builder Direct For 15000 free credits use promo code: 15000bonuscredits
Reactive Adz 15000 free credits promo code is: RA15000FREE
Well that is all for now. I hope that helps you become more successful with this program. This program is like nothing I have ever seen before and I can only image how many leads I will have in a month from now.
Sincerely,
Mike Gilman

member342

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down