MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! !

+4
Susan
Rlong84
GeriG00
Rina Baxter (New Admin)
8 posters

Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty >>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! !

Post  Rina Baxter (New Admin) Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey everybody,

Let me start by saying that you guys are STILL killing it! I just added like 10 names to the top performers list
and it just keeps going.

I wanted to let everybody know that I adjusted the auto-responder settings in PaySpree with a better AR and
there is no reason now that new members shouldn't receive their welcome emails.

I know that a lot of people have been getting emails from new members because those new members are unable to get into
the system. Well, this should not be a problem any more!

I also want to thank everybody who is helping in the forum, this helps a lot and keeps everybody going and growing!

More updates are still to come and I will talk to you guys again soon,

Keep up the hard work!

Sincerely,
Rick Thomas

Rina Baxter (New Admin)
Admin

https://mysurfbiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty Hi Rick, Thanks for anAWESOME Opportunity! This Thing ROCKS!

Post  GeriG00 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 pm

[b] Hi Rick, Thanks so much for MySurfBiz... This System Really ROCKS! I do however have a question for you here. You know the Step 2 page video Traffic G and Dragonsurf are liste din that video and you took away 247 Traffic Pro and Start Xchange I am talking about the section in th video where you are directing people to sign up for each of the 6 main traffic exchanges. Look in that list very carefully in the video you will see what I mean. maybe you may need to fix that video I am not sure if you need to or not I was just trying to hep out if I can. Otherwise AWESOME Business I am in here thanks for the Opportunity an thank you so much for letting me be a part of this fine business!
Hope you have a wondeful day.
Sincerely,
Geri

GeriG00

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty One my signups

Post  Rlong84 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Hi, I've been trying to get help for one my signups as they did not receive there login page.
I don't know what the reason for them not receiving the link but i have a ongoing dispute with paypal over this.
I don't know the work hours here or when i'll get a response but i've sent a message on contact and haven't gotten a reply.

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty Re: >>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! !

Post  Susan Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:21 am

email address for Rick: rick@mysurfbiz.com

Susan

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty Re: >>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! !

Post  Rlong84 Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Susan wrote:email address for Rick: rick@mysurfbiz.com

I've tried that too. I've pm him here too . I just can't seem to get any help with this matter.Your the first person that suggested something though for that thanks.

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanette Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 am

Sure is a problem....Surf Biz is just not working..Buttons and Dashboard...no go. confused

Nanette

http://nalthof.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlong84 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Dispute solved on my end. I called paypal Digital products such as this are not covered in disputes however i'd still like to get this issue resolved on this end as to why no one thats responsible for sending this information out will respond.

Rlong84

Back to top Go down

Post  carolssurfbiz Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 am

Rlong84 wrote:Dispute solved on my end. I called paypal Digital products such as this are not covered in disputes however i'd still like to get this issue resolved on this end as to why no one thats responsible for sending this information out will respond.

Apart from Rick, the rest of us are volunteers here Smile

If your referral does not get the welcome email, please feel free to send them your own link from your welcome email. After all, you can confirm that they paid, so it is ok.

I hope that helps Smile
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty This problem is still persisting as of today.

Post  Wendy Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I have been trying to for the last 24 hours to get my account email. I had to request multiple sends as PayPal has sent no info to the buyer. PayPal did not send the buyer even a purchase notice. No return to sellers thank you page from PP either. I had to contact PaySpree to get a link sent and then the link never sent out a new member information/welcome. A gmail account was used and the welcome link finally did arrive there. There was no spam blocker involved. I still do not know where the login is for MySurfBiz if there is one? This seems too complicated and now you want people to sign up at 6 more TE's instead of using 6 that they may allready are members of is asking an awfull lot of them. I see a potential for a lot of complaints hitting PayPal and closing the accounts of sellers. Payments processors will not be happy about this and can close accounts for little reason. Do to the time to set all of this up it can take weeks to even get the time to give it a shot IMHO.

Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Wendy wrote:Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I have been trying to for the last 24 hours to get my account email.

Hi Wendy,

I would be glad to help you but I'm not sure I understand exactly what is happening with your account. What account email are you talking about?

I had to request multiple sends as PayPal has sent no info to the buyer. PayPal did not send the buyer even a purchase notice. No return to sellers thank you page from PP either. I had to contact PaySpree to get a link sent and then the link never sent out a new member information/welcome. A gmail account was used and the welcome link finally did arrive there...

So, is this part of your issue resolved now?

I still do not know where the login is for MySurfBiz if there is one?

This was a bit confusing for me to, until I realized that no one ever really needs to login to the member's area as we do not have our own back office but we all share the same member section.

The login page is here:

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/members.html

If you have your own username and password you can try to use it. Mine has never worked, so I still use the one that was given to everyone when this problem arose:

Username: member342
Password: bigbiz192

Because we don't have any private details associated with our mysurfbiz in the back office, there is probably never really a need to log in at all, and you can get to the member's area:

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccmemintro.html

This seems too complicated and now you want people to sign up at 6 more TE's instead of using 6 that they may allready are members of is asking an awfull lot of them.

If you are using your autoresponder, you can simply add instructions in there to educate your referrals. At first I just used the messages Rick has given us, but
they were designed more for promoting the signup/sale, whereas I see it as an opportunity to explain to my signups how to go about setting up their business, etc, so I am in the process of rewriting messages accordingly.

I see a potential for a lot of complaints hitting PayPal and closing the accounts of sellers. Payments processors will not be happy about this and can close accounts for little reason.

I have given one refund so far, although it was because I was away from my computer and could not help my referral as much as I would do so normally. It is not worth risking your PayPal account over a $9.97 sale.

Do to the time to set all of this up it can take weeks to even get the time to give it a shot IMHO.

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. Don't let a few frustrations stop you from persevering with what otherwise is an excellent way to build your TE downlines and your list.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

>>>>There should be NO MORE problems with new members receiving access now ! ! ! ! Empty suggestion

Post  Wendy Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

There are many scripts out there that do what we are trying to do manually. But they do it automatic with downline member building etc. They are not expensive scripts and keep joins and account info, referrals, in good order for the members. It seems like we are trying to reinvent the wheel. Also a persistant 30 day cookie would be nice to keep referrals who have viewed our splash pages so we don't loose any sales. The jump from step2 to step3 loosing our referral code without a cookie will cost us a lot of $$. The site looks great and very impressive but the member sign up and joining, and payment system need help. It seems more like it is in pre-launch and not quite ready for prime time. I am only trying to be helpfull with these comments and not critical as I want to see this be a success for all of us.

Kindest regards to you and thank you for the quick replies.

Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down