MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branding Ourself

2 posters

Go down

Branding Ourself Empty Branding Ourself

Post  deddyginting Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm

I imagine if we could add our picture in step 1. That would be great for branding ourself. What you guys think about that?

deddyginting

Back to top Go down

Branding Ourself Empty Re: Branding Ourself

Post  carolssurfbiz Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm

yes it would be great.

with AWeber you can add it now, if you add the photo to your existing form at AWeber. You won't even have to touch your step1 page.

then it would show above the opt in boxes.

with TrafficWave you have to edit the form code manually in a wordpad doc to add that, and then enter your updated code on the step1 page, so it will work if you can manage a bit of basic html.

with ListWire, I think you can edit your existing form, and in the Content area, click where it says "Click here to edit this text" and use the little editor to add your image there. then save, and it should update your form on the step1 page. If someone who is using ListWire would like to test that and see if it works for them, that would be great. Let us know how it looks for you...

carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  deddyginting Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:40 am

Thanks Carol. I myself use listwire, and will try the steps you given here to branding in my opt-in form.

deddyginting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum