Wanting to use another AR?

Go down

Wanting to use another AR?

Post  nelsonssurfbiz on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 am

Hi guys,
Well I do like using the Aweber AR. But I also LIke using my Get Response AR. The reason for it is: I'm new to internet marketing/affiliate. And the good thing about GR is its free until you get 100 people in your email list and then you start paying. The thing I like about it is, it gives you a chance to make some money before you start paying for it monthly. And even tho its free until you reach 100. You get to use the whole site like you are a paying member already. Now I would like to start using GR instead of aweber. Can I do this? Is there any videos I can watch to get mine set up? I will use Aweber eventually when I start to earn a steady income. Right now I need to make some sort of income to keep this aweber. I will look around GR to see if I can do this. But if there is any help you can give me it will be greatly appreciated. But alos please let me know if I can't use this GR AR with MSB.

Thanks
avatar
nelsonssurfbiz

Posts : 13
Points : 64925
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://itextads.info/link/MSBS

Back to top Go down

switch autoresponder

Post  warren on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 am

Sure you can do it, I switched mine to Traffic Wave because they pay better commissions and have no limit on how many contacts I have. It does however take some basic skills to be able to edit the HTML code directly.
avatar
warren

Posts : 13
Points : 66225
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 80
Location : Oregon

View user profile http://FirstPayME.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  nelsonssurfbiz on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

That is what i'm lacking. LOL. How are you Warren? I know you from just2bucksamonth. I really liked the concept but to bad it took off. No offense, I would like to add my own text ad exchanges, I need to start growing membership base. More traffic either way to my surf biz and my sites. But right now I own 4 text ad exchanges and 1 PTC site and a safelist. Would you recommend adding my PTC site and safelist to that list? I really appreciate the help Warren. Thanks a million.

Nelson
warren wrote:Sure you can do it, I switched mine to Traffic Wave because they pay better commissions and have no limit on how many contacts I have. It does however take some basic skills to be able to edit the HTML code directly.
avatar
nelsonssurfbiz

Posts : 13
Points : 64925
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://itextads.info/link/MSBS

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  warren on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm

nelsonssurfbiz wrote:That is what i'm lacking. LOL. How are you Warren? I know you from just2bucksamonth. I really liked the concept but to bad it took off. No offense, I would like to add my own text ad exchanges, I need to start growing membership base. More traffic either way to my surf biz and my sites. But right now I own 4 text ad exchanges and 1 PTC site and a safelist. Would you recommend adding my PTC site and safelist to that list? I really appreciate the help Warren. Thanks a million.

Nelson
warren wrote:Sure you can do it, I switched mine to Traffic Wave because they pay better commissions and have no limit on how many contacts I have. It does however take some basic skills to be able to edit the HTML code directly.

One of the things that makes MySurfBiz so easy to promote is people can EASILY see themselves doing it and traffic exchanges are easy. When you switch to text ad exchanges or safelists, you complicate things, since most people KNOW they generate tons of email you need to deal with daily or you get smothered. Just my opinion, but I would rather have the $9.95 than scare people away.
avatar
warren

Posts : 13
Points : 66225
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 80
Location : Oregon

View user profile http://FirstPayME.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  nelsonssurfbiz on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

warren wrote:
nelsonssurfbiz wrote:That is what i'm lacking. LOL. How are you Warren? I know you from just2bucksamonth. I really liked the concept but to bad it took off. No offense, I would like to add my own text ad exchanges, I need to start growing membership base. More traffic either way to my surf biz and my sites. But right now I own 4 text ad exchanges and 1 PTC site and a safelist. Would you recommend adding my PTC site and safelist to that list? I really appreciate the help Warren. Thanks a million.

Nelson
warren wrote:Sure you can do it, I switched mine to Traffic Wave because they pay better commissions and have no limit on how many contacts I have. It does however take some basic skills to be able to edit the HTML code directly.

One of the things that makes MySurfBiz so easy to promote is people can EASILY see themselves doing it and traffic exchanges are easy. When you switch to text ad exchanges or safelists, you complicate things, since most people KNOW they generate tons of email you need to deal with daily or you get smothered. Just my opinion, but I would rather have the $9.95 than scare people away.

Thanks Warren. I see your point there about the TAE and SL. I guess I just have to work on that autoresponder for now. I will watch the videos again and see if I can see how to do that. And thanks for your advice. Wink
avatar
nelsonssurfbiz

Posts : 13
Points : 64925
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://itextads.info/link/MSBS

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  warren on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

You won't find out how to do it from watching the videos again, it's not in there. You just need to make a backup of your step1.html file and open the original in a plain text editor to edit the code using HTML. If you don't have anything, I suggest a free copy of BlueFish (Google for it).
avatar
warren

Posts : 13
Points : 66225
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 80
Location : Oregon

View user profile http://FirstPayME.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  carolssurfbiz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:48 am

hi guys, this page http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccdiffar.html has information on how to add code from a different autoresponder.

avatar
carolssurfbiz

Posts : 172
Points : 83115
Join date : 2011-09-13
Location : Eden, NSW, AU

View user profile http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

I want to use

Post  nelsonssurfbiz on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 am

hello Carol,
I don't want to use Traffic Wave. I want to use get response. I find it the easiest to use for a construction worker like me. Will you be coming out with get response videos?
avatar
nelsonssurfbiz

Posts : 13
Points : 64925
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View user profile http://itextads.info/link/MSBS

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  carolssurfbiz on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi Nelson,

It might be a while before we set up a video for GetResponse, but it's a nice idea.

In the meantime,you might want to check out the video tutorials in the learning center on the GetResponse site, here's a link:

http://www.getresponse.co.uk/email-marketing/gb-learning-center/tutorials

You'll need to watch the ones on creating a campaign, creating follow up messages, and 1-2-3 custom web forms.

I hope that helps Smile

Carol
avatar
carolssurfbiz

Posts : 172
Points : 83115
Join date : 2011-09-13
Location : Eden, NSW, AU

View user profile http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to use another AR?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum