MySurfBiz Members Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber

5 posters

Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber

Post  rlentz Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello to all,
I'm in the process of stting up my Surf Biz # 1 page using Aweber. I've deleted step1 two times, trying to get my the sign-up form to show on my step 1 page. Could someone respond to this call for help. Thanks. God Bless.
rlentz
rlentz

http://www.cybermoney101.com

Back to top Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Re: Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber

Post  Jude Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 am

Hi rlents,

Have you first created your "list" in Aweber. You need to do that before you create your signup form.

If you have tried following the video in the member area and that has not worked for you, then try again this
time by following the printed instructions beneath the video. You will find that page in the member area here:

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccautoresp.html

If that doesn't help, you might consider asking Carol (carolssurfbiz) to set up your surf biz for you. Carol offers
that service through her blog, but I suggest that you send her a private message first to see if she is available to
do that for you.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Form Problem

Post  george1surfbiz Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello R,

I am new also and had the same problem. I downloded page 1&2 again. when you extract the files It should ask if you want to replace 2 you say no to that file and replace 1 then try everything (form) it should work. bottom line it seems to be Step 1 page. If you know a quicker way do that but this worked on mine. Hello EveryOne Cool
george1surfbiz
george1surfbiz

Back to top Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Re: Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber

Post  MichelleWrites Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Im on the same page as these two! I can't get the sign up from to appear on the page. Everything else is working, you just don't see the boxes under the arrows. Any help would be appreciated!

Michelle

MichelleWrites

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

The instructions for that are in the member area here:

http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccstep1page.html

======================

Do you guys have javascript enabled on your computers?

In Firefox, go to Tools, options, content - and make sure that
you have ticked "Enable JavaScript".

Then check to make sure you have copied/pasted the javascript code
from Aweber correctly in the Replace Field in your Text crawler?
No extra spaces, it must be copied exactly.

It is also possible that the boxes are there but you can't see
them because of your computer settings. Have you tried to upload
the file to Webstarts to look at the page online on the web. It may
show correctly there even though you cannot see it on your
computer offline because of your computer settings.

That's all I can think of at the moment. If that doesn't help, please
post again and perhaps someone else can come along and assist.

Jude

Jude

Back to top Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Jude, Thanks

Post  rlentz Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Jude,
Thanks, you very much for the reply to my call for help
I hope you and yours have a Very Blessed Christmas
rlentz
rlentz

http://www.cybermoney101.com

Back to top Go down

Can't get Sign-up Form on Step 1, using Aweber Empty Different security zones

Post  shayr Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello all.

Javascript can spmetimes be a problem when you run an html file from your computer. Firefox usually enables javascript by
default, but when you run the file localy, meaning from your computer, you are inside a zone called intranet as opposed to the internet zone.

For security reasons, sometimes you are not allowed to run scripts (not only javascript) from your computer because they can
be recognized as harmful scripts. When you run scripts like javascript from a server on the internet, the security masures are the responsibility of the server admin, and therefore your computer or browser recognizes them as "good" scripts because usually they can harm the server and not your computer.

If you still have problems try to upload the file to the webstarts and then run the file, might work. As far as I know in Aweber you also have the option of using HTML code instead of javascript. You can also try that option

shayr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down