I keep getting missing or invalid input file

Go down

I keep getting missing or invalid input file Empty I keep getting missing or invalid input file

Post  sunnymarie on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 am

I have tried for several days to do the upload of page 2 and when I type in the link in Text Crawler and try to replace it, it won't let me because it says missing or invalid input file. My computer recognizes my name as Anna Marie and my username in all the traffic exchanges is sunnymarie. Is that the reason why I get "missing or invalid input file"? or can someone help me figure out what is the problem. If not I will have to give up on this and just consider the money I paid as a waste. I appreciate some help. Thanks

sunnymarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I keep getting missing or invalid input file Empty Re: I keep getting missing or invalid input file

Post  carolssurfbiz on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:24 am

hi Anna Marie,

when you use TextCrawler, you need to select the file you are going to make the changes in.

if you have unzipped the step1n2pages file, you should be able to select the step1 or step2 file from the step1n2pages folder (the extracted one, not the one with a zipper image on it).

let us know if any of that helps.

i can do the setup for you, but it will cost you, so I'd rather talk you thru any minor issues first Smile
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

View user profile http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

I keep getting missing or invalid input file Empty I unzipped the files and still get missing or invalid input file

Post  sunnymarie on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:34 am

Hello Carol: I deleted and uploaded both files. I unzipped it, extracted and then went to Text Crawler and when I tried to replace the file it said again missing or invalid input file. I can't figure why it's telling me that. Yes I would rather have you walked me through or give me suggestions for now.

Thanks a lot.

Anna Marie
sunnymarie

sunnymarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I keep getting missing or invalid input file Empty Re: I keep getting missing or invalid input file

Post  carolssurfbiz on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Anna Marie,

it sounds like you have not selected the file.

Once you open TextCrawler, you need to select the file you want.

You can find directions on this page:
http://www.mysurfbiz.com/memaccstep2page.html

Watch the video from 01:30 onwards carefully for this step.

Are you using the Single File tab?

Let us know if you all that and it still does not work, but really it should Smile

Carol
carolssurfbiz
carolssurfbiz

View user profile http://www.buildyourlistwithease.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down